GC/ID is a fully automated data processing software that enables dramatic improvements for GC/MS qualitative analysis. By incorporating Cerno’s proven TrueCal™ calibration technology for accurate mass formula ID along with conventional NIST library search, a significant improvement in compound ID certainty is achieved on single quad GC/MS systems. GC/ID also provides, for the first time, an entirely automated method of quantitatively utilizing the NIST retention index (RI) values to provide yet a third orthogonal metric for compound ID. Finally, a powerful new approach is used to identify and deconvolve mixtures and the background of co-eluting peaks to minimize the mis-identification of compounds in complex samples.
- Accurate Mass Formula ID with Spectral Accuracy
- Retention Index Match using NIST or User RI
- NIST Library Search including Accurate Mass Library Search
- Auto-Mixture/Background deconvolution of Co-eluting Peaks (TrueChrom MX™)
- Blended Search Match = NIST Search + Retention Index + Formula ID
- Fully Automatic Run or Full Sequence Processing and Report Generation
GC/ID is built on the powerful Massworks Rx configurable platform so it can be easily adapted to your specific needs.