“GC/ID is the first major breakthrough in GC/MS in decades”
GC/ID is fully automated data processing software that provides dramatic improvements for GC/MS qualitative analysis. By incorporating Cerno’s proven TrueCal™ calibration technology for accurate mass formula ID along with conventional library search, a significant improvement in compound ID certainty is achieved on single quad GC/MS systems. GC/ID also provides, for the first time, an entirely automated method of quantitatively utilizing the NIST, Wiley or user generated retention index values to provide yet a third orthogonal metric for compound ID. Finally, a powerful new approach is used to identify and deconvolve mixtures and the background of co-eluting peaks to minimize the mis-identification of compounds in complex samples.
- Forward and reverse search using the industry standard NIST search engine
- Accurate Mass Formula ID with Spectral Accuracy
- Formula ID for molecular ions and/or Fragments
- Auto-Mixture/Background deconvolution of Co-eluting Peaks (TrueChrom MX™)
- Retention Index Match using NIST, Wiley or User RI
- New! Auto RI™ for generating RI match with no standards
- New! Magic Highlighter™ color codes problem IDs visually to speed analyst reviews
- New! Conveniently processes legacy centroid data with deconvolution and RI validation
- New! Semi-Quant, a simple but smart Semi-Quantitative analysis tool
- New! Build custom User Libraries directly from GC/ID
- Fully Automatic Run or Full Sequence Processing and Report Generation
GC/ID is built on the powerful Massworks Rx configurable platform so it can be easily adapted to your specific needs.
Watch the March 2022 Webinar to learn and see the software in action!
GC/ID V3 Press Release.
New Features for Version 3.0
Version 3.0 brings a host of new capabilities and improvements including:
- A patented method for generating RI without standards!
- “Magic Highlighter” color codes problem IDs visually to speed analyst review
- Conveniently processes legacy centroid data with deconvolution and RI validation
- Semi-Quant, a simple but smart Semi-Quantitative analysis tool
- Build custom User Libraries directly from GC/ID
- Upgraded User Interface
- Convenient Batch mode processing
And much more, for a detailed description see GC/ID 3.0 brochure.